We believe that uniform is an important part of school life and that it plays a key role in:
- Promoting the ethos of our school
- Providing a sense of belonging and identity
- Setting an appropriate tone for education
We are also very aware that children grow quickly and uniform can prove to be costly, so we have developed a range of options which should provide a suitable alternative for each family.
What is our School Uniform?
- Red hooded top with Abbeyfields logo
- Red crew neck sweatshirt with Abbeyfields logo
- White poloshirt with or without Abbeyfields logo
- Grey trousers/shorts/skirts
- Red gingham dress
- Black shoes
- White t-shirt with or without Abbeyfields logo
- Black shorts
- Black jogging pants
- Plain training shoes
In addition, we have:
- Red outdoor waterproof jackets and fleeces, each with the school logo embroidered on the front
- Bottle green Forest School hooded top with Forest School logo
- A supply of legionnaires sun hats in the school office at a cost of £4.00.
Suppliers and Costs
Tots to Teams
- Red hooded top – £11.75
- White PE t-shirt – £4.85
- Black jogging pants – £9.95
- Red jacket with logo – £19.50
- Red fleece with logo – £11.75
- Bottle green hooded top – £14.75
- Red bobble hat – £4.50
- Red PE bag – £3.60
- Cream EY PE bag – £3.60
- Red crew neck sweatshirt with logo – £13.50
- Red cardigan with logo – from £16.00
- White poloshirt with logo – £9.50
How to Order
Items obtained from Trutex are ordered direct online at www.trutexdirect.com and are delivered to your home address. When ordering online, quote the school reference code LEA00507PA. To view our Trutex brochure, please click here.
Items obtained from Tots to Teams are also ordered direct online at www.totstoteams.com with an option to have free delivery to school, or delivery direct to your home for a small fee.
In addition to the branded items listed above we are happy for children to wear non-branded alternatives in the stated colour that are available from supermarkets/department stores as a more cost-effective option.
Second Hand Uniform
Friends of Abbeyfields School run a second-hand uniform stall on a ‘pay what you want’ basis each term. This will be advertised well in advance in the newsletter and donations for the stall are welcomed by the school office all year round. Between these times if you require any second hand uniform please speak to the school office staff who will be happy to assist.